Thursday, June 12, 2008

CROWNFOREX SCAM CASE

I stayed with Crown for about 2 months and decided to withdraw my fund,even though I had $9000 of profit, but still keep my account open.

Good thing about Crown is that they wired money back to me finally, including original deposit and profit,over US$40K. No delay. Very quick deposit.

But 2 things make me decide to leave. one is that they seem doing stop loss hunting. I noticed 2 long spike in their charts(in different currency) which didn't exist in other brokers's chart. I have recorded one of spikes. Second one is that there are too many requotes and take long time to execute. It is not suitable for news trading.

Their trading condition is indeed very attractive and customer service is OK. There is no other problem,except the SL hunting which finally scared me way!

No comments: